Obtaining this certification is associated with incorporating an efficiently functioning HACCP system, documenting high quality origin of raw materials used for manufacturing, holding Food Defense principals in production facility and ensuring the continuous improvement of the company.
IFS Food accreditation means that our product meet the highest quality standards required on international markets.
The IFS Food standard prescribes not only strict food manufacture requirements but also conditions of:
• management and commitment to support the sustainability of a food safety culture and quality assurance policy
• the Food Quality and Safety Management System – meeting legal requirements of food safety and customer specifications;
• measurements, analysis and improvement – process control, validation and management of complaints and corrective actions;
• the Food Defense Plan – the protection of the company’s integrity and manufactured products.
IFS FOOD responds to the needs of consumers, suppliers and retailers related to continuous product quality control – the certification entails regular analyses and supervision of our products’ all manufacturing processes.
Going a step further in our pro-ecological activities, as the only company in Poland in the advertising sweets industry, we have passed the audit and received the FSC® certificate. The Forest Stewardship Council® is a global, not-for profit organization dedicated to the promotion of responsible forest management worldwide. FSC® defines standards based on agrees principles for responsible forest stewardship that are supported by environmental social and economic stakeholders.
Our possession of the FSC® certificate is a signal for you that:
– the materials used in the product were obtained responsibly,
– we subscribe to the principle of responsible forest management,
– by choosing a product you support responsible forest management in the world.